Back in the Game
[html]

Cercelee nodded, she had not expected much else but it was best to confirm the terms, no matter how meager they were. Perhaps though, dealing with her instead of her Lilium, Gabriel would be more open, to just a little bit more. A little more security for her pack, that was all Cercelee wanted at this point. I’d like us to agree, that if such an... incident... is to arise again, you and I must formally speak before war is declared. War could arise again, Cercelee wouldn’t deny that, but if Gabriel and her had to speak first, than at least they would both know what they were fighting for.I don’t like how easily Haku escalated the war, and I want you to know, Dahlia de Mai did not send him to your pack lands the first time... when he left you our flowers. What’s happened is done though, but if he is to pull such a stunt again, I would rather he be declared the enemy, not the whole pack It was not quite an apology, there were no real apologies for war, but an explanation. Although Gabriel probably counted Haku among the top offenders, he should know that there were those in Dahlia de Mai completely innocent of any wrong doing, just as Cercelee believed there were those in Inferni whose souls deserved to be completely guilt free. Cercelee believed there were still innocent souls in the mess of a world they lived in, she wondered if Gabriel would agree or not, but she decided not to ask, it was too philosophical and not political.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread