hey mister jack
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... el/t36.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____No return name, no surprise. At least Laurel knew where he was from and even if he hadn't, the way the coyote spoke told him volumes about why Inferni was better known for having a distaste of wolves. Bigotry was something that he had faced many times, but his lack thereof occasionally baffled those when he didn't fight back. Laurel simply had better things to place his stock into it, better ways to waste his breath and frankly, they all came from the same family tree somewhere anyway. Still, the younger man drew a smile to his face and he shook his head.

_____“Well, you have some of your facts right, I guess I can give you that much,” even though he wasn't technically giving him anything more or less than he had given to the last half dozen folks that had made racket over their differences. “I don't consider us a pack because we're a bunch of gypsies. We're equals here, wolf, coyote, dog, what you are don't matter.” Though when it boiled down to it, he knew that all of them either looked to him or Nikita as the leaders. They were the two who had come along and they were the two who had settled right where they were standing.

_____“So no one bows their head to anyone around here.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread