Don't bother pretending.
[html]
http://i37.tinypic.com/o9mq3d.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top left; padding: 25px; font-family:georgia;">

Every moment we’re together. Tayui found herself nodding in agreement as a soft smile graced her features for a moment. It flickered, then disappeared; physically, it remained for a fraction of a moment, but the smile lived on. “I don't belong to a pack at the moment. After Jaded Shadows disbanded, I created Shadowed Sun with a friend. The name was in reminiscence of the old pack. Shadowed Sun did well for a while, and flourished for a time. But we lost too many members to continue, so we parted ways. It was the best for everyone, with winter coming. We all need a stable home,” she replied. She knew Anu had not asked for all that, and might not even care to know about Shadowed Sun, but it couldn't hurt to tell her. Tayui had been something of a storyteller in both packs, and she had her stories to keep and secrets to hide, but she also had others that needed to be told. To keep the memories alive and the future promising, there were some that could not be ignored.

She supposed Anu might be able to appreciate her words more than the average wolf, for Shadowed Sun was, in many ways, the continuation of Jaded Shadows. It bore some of the same name, and borrowed some ideas from the previous mountain pack, but it had also been unique. It had been her home for a short time, too, and that was something she could never recreate.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread