Don't bother pretending.
[html]
http://i37.tinypic.com/o9mq3d.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top left; padding: 25px; font-family:georgia;">

So Pilot had found a new pack. She was glad for her friend; glad he had been able to continue on and begin anew. It sounded as though Twilight Vale was also facing some problems, or perhaps they just needed a change of pace. Whatever the reason, it seemed as though a fragment of Shadowed Sun would stay together; Tayui was glad. The female Anu was referring to could only be Ember or Urma-- she wondered which of the two had chosen to follow Pilot to this new pack, and which had found their own course.

“I don't know what I'm looking for. I think I might just explore these lands a bit before settling down. I've never really been a loner before-- there was always someone by me, with me. I want to see what happens when it's just... me.” She shook her head, torn. “But I'll keep that in mind. Crimson Dreams, you said? Where is the pack located?” In case she ever did feel the urge to settle down, perhaps she would make herself a home with a few familiar faces. It would be nice to be able to be with Pilot again, but at the same time, she longed to be... free. Without any restrictions or ties, just a luperci, just another wanderer. Maybe, when she grew lonely or tired, she would find herself a home, but until then, she rather fancied the idea of being a loner.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread