Don't bother pretending.
[html]
http://i37.tinypic.com/o9mq3d.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top left; padding: 25px; font-family:georgia;">I thought I replied to this already, sorry! And sure thing!

Tayui nodded slowly as Anu spoke, uncertain of the many benefits it offered, herself. Although she knew there were the positive and negative parts about being a loner, she was unsure if she wished to remain unaffiliated for a long or short time. She had, however, noticed that food was much harder to come by, as she no longer had a pack to hunt with. She had never taken it for advantage before, for she had travelled many kilometres to reach Bleeding Souls after abandoning her birth pack, but even now, it was still so unfamiliar. She had gotten so used to pack life that it was strange not being in one.

She followed Anu's gesture as she continued to speak, surprised she was so close to the pack. It made sense that Anu would have found her, now, as she was only a short distance away. She wondered if Anu was remaining close to pack now that had been formed, for their borders were still questionable. Until they became more established, she supposed anyone could wander by and claim it was there land and that Crimsonians were impeding on it. When Shadowed Sun had just been formed, Tayui had remained close, patrolling the borders and trying to keep everything in order. She had never realized how much it took to start something as large as a pack.

Tayui met Anu's sigh with a small smile, dipping her head in thanks. “I'll find you sometime, once I've made my decision. I don't know when that will be, however.” She chuckled quietly. “I'll just have to work it out. I've got some time, and I'm certainly enjoying my freedom.” She felt young again. She had the ability to simply pick up and move, something she had never done before. She felt like she was finally able to reach out, stretch, and touch the sky.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread