Welcome to Death Valley
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/ ... table2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Ayegali wondered, for a very brief moment, if they were the skulls of enemies. In truth, she wasn't as foreign to that concept as one might have thought, it was only that her tribe did it in a different fashion. In times past, the skulls of enemies were taken by the warriors that defeated them, a trophy of war and a sign of respect. That had been a long time ago though, whereas now warriors often dyed their fur with different designs to symbolize their success in battle. Ayegali couldn't even count her own anymore. Taking one last look at them, the raven colored woman retreated her attention back to the lands ahead of her, sweeping silver eyes across them just in time to see the stranger approaching.

The sight of the stranger and the black raven that rested on his shoulders caused her to take a step back away from the borders, a signal that she had no intentions of passing, and would instead wait for him. It didn't take him long to reach her either, where Ayegali immediately took to examining him. He didn't look like a coyote at all, not even a wolf, and the creature on his shoulder didn't seem to be a Spirit. "I came seeking council with a leader of this place." She answered promptly, her voice calm and strong. "My name is Ayegali Kala, the Chieftainess of a tribe called AniWaya." Tacking on more information in the hopes that he might better understand why she had come. Instead of growing quiet, she turned her head to the bird on his shoulder, speaking again, but in low speech. "I am Ayegali." She told him quietly, finding it only to be respectful to introduce herself to both.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread