Welcome to Death Valley
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/ ... table2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The raven woman smiled faintly at the words from the larger male, nodding her head carefully. So he was the one that she had been seeking, though she shouldn't have been very surprised. Before addressing him more fully, the woman turned her attentions back to the raven, smiling in his general direction. "Ah, thank you, Marlowe." And she left it at that for the time, turning silver eyes back to his friend. "I have actually come here because I hear stories of your clan, ruthless killers and a danger to all." It was a bold way to start but it was the truth, she wasn't about to lie to him. Of course, from the sort experience that she had thus far, the fact that he and even his friend, seemed civil, it made the woman wonder where the stories had come from.

"I like to believe that stories are just stories though, and that your clan doesn't simply attack without provocation." Even those that had driven them from their own lands had been provoked, frightened by a way of living that they didn't quite understand. "I have come to see for myself. A portion of my tribe is still days behind in travel, coming here in hopes that we've finally found a place to settle. I've decided to stop through the area, to visit each pack, and get a better understanding of the situations here before making a decision." In other words, she was on a hunt to see if their kind would be accepted in the lands or if they would be met with hostility.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread