Diamonds and Coal
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/ ... table2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

There was very little that she could tell about the pack just from scents. They were all made up of scents that she didn't recognize, of course, she hadn't met very many other wolves in her time in the lands. They seemed to be a growing pack though, or at least a decently established one, as there were many scents that lingered over the borders. Two were very prominent, marking scents, and a third that seemed to have faded off somewhat. Ayegali noted this as she continued her investigation, this time with her eyes. It seemed like an odd place to settle down, at least in her head, the lands seemed to stretch off from the clearing where she stood, down into more sandy areas, what looked like it could easily lead down to a beach.

It was as she brought her gaze back around that she spotted the woman moving toward her through the clearing, which meant her investigation was suddenly over. Silver eyes stayed on the woman until the point that she had stopped, ears cupping forward to grab the words from the air as they were spoken. "I was hoping that I may seek council with one of the leaders here." She stated immediately, wanting to get to the point so that it might not seem like she has some other motive. "My name is Ayegali Kala and I am the Chieftain of a Tribe called AniWaya. We are seeking new lands to make our home on but I was hoping to speak to the current packs before a decision is made."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread