Diamonds and Coal
When the woman began to speak and gave her reason for being there Iskata moved closer and settled herself down before the woman. Her tail curled over her hindlegs as she set back on her haunches. She listened politely as the woman spoke, interested to hear that a new pack, well, in this case tribe, was wishing to settle into the area. She knew that the lands were strong enough and large enough to support another pack though she wasn't for certain how the others in the lands felt about these strange newcomers.

Iskata herself was rather curious of the these newcomers, but she refrained from asking a million questions as she gave the lady one answer she sought. "I'm Iskata Sadira, and I'm one of the counsel leaders that governs Phoenix Valley.." She turned her eyes away from the lady as she passed her view over the miles of lands beyond. Their pack was small but growing every moment of every day and she was proud of the family atmosphere that they were gathering. She turned her eyes back to the Chieftain as she spoke of their pack. "We're a well enough pack, we're more a family than a pack, though few of us are of the same blood. We're a new pack and we'd rather live in peace than find ourselves fighting.." she admitted, worrying on what this tribe was like as she spoke.

She shook her head as she went ahead and asked. "Your tribe, how do you live, what are your values?" She ddin't want to give the woman a guarantee of peace without knowing just what they offered as allies.. what trouble or joys may come of such bonds. "I'm sorry if I seem forward.. I'm rather curious.." she said, though her mind added, of what we may find at or door here in the near future. She thought it interesting that the lady had come to announce that they may settle in the lands, but she worried too that even if the packs decided they didn't wish these strange new faces they would still come.

Messages In This Thread