Diamonds and Coal
ooc: Another reply then Hel, Isk and Deuce can have a backdated thread and ISk can meet again with her and give the answer?

Iskata sat quietly studying the woman before her. This new tribe of wolves that was thinking on moving into the area brought her mind to ticking up a storm of questions. She wasn't certain what to really think, she wanted to trust the woman but after the last stranger that became a trusted friend and the disaster that followed, she wasn't sure she had the heart. Her mind threw up a million cautions as to why she should find peace between their two families, this could be a false front, she could be walking her friends and family into a bloodbath.. Fear crept into her heart at those thoughts but she tried to push the ideas away as the woman spoke.

She nodded in agreement at the truth the ebony chieftain spoke of and she listened with respect as the woman began to explain a brief introduction to the reason they'd found themselves in the outskirts of the territories. The frown that fell upon the other's maw was noted as Iskata sat pondering for a moment, either the woman was an excellent actress or she was being honest. The silver and gold leader shook her head sadly as she admitted. "Honestly, it's not my place to grant a decision here. Phoenix Valley isn't lead by one, there is a counsil that leads these lands and all choice that may affect the whole of the pack are decided between the Matriarch, Shaman, and Warrior of our lands. I would have to speak with them.." she felt bad at speaking the truth but there was really nothing more she could say.

Her eyes cast back over the head of the other woman as she spoke truthfully. "I don't see our family here having problems with your tribe, if anything they'd probably be caught sniffing around the borders out of curiousity to see these new strange traditions and ways of life... " She nodded to the woman as she did give her one piece of hope. "I can bring our leaders to counsil and meet with you again to give an answer.. but I won't give an answer without the others." She hated to leave the woman waiting but this was something they would have to see to.

She didn't want to disappoint the other even if she was unsure on if she could trust the woman or not. She admitted one thing to the woman. "I know I would love to see how your world differs from ours.. and the likes as well. There may be a lot our bands can learn from one another.."

Messages In This Thread