four months of darkness
[html]
http://s275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... di/t11.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____His tail swung wildly out behind him, so very eager to have find her again before he had found any of the others. Tawodi wasn't sure who had gone before him, though knowing that Dohi and Itsihnalv had made it there was a good sign too. “Nope, I came by myself,” he told her, peering up at the dark-haired leader. “I'm not sure if anyone else followed me though, they're really slow.” Maybe it was because they were old or just lazy, he didn't know. Maybe they didn't have the faith that they were supposed to have when it came to finding a new place to call home.

_____“Did we find a home yet?” became his next question, almost a hint that even he was tired of all of the travelling. Seeing things never seen before had been fun and all, but he was only one of many who could have been restless from the months. Travelling had more or less become all that he had known, so a change of pace was something that he jumped on without thinking about. Never mind that he had totally just shown up in front of his Chieftain all alone at his age.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread