he'll never say you're beautiful
[html]
http://i36.tinypic.com/23tqi2r.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 448px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #20466A;">
Watch the skyscrapers as they melt away
      What? Tayui felt as though she had shouted the question, for it was resounding loudly in her mind. That was not possible-- no, it was not possible. They were all dead. Daedalus had killed them, all of them. Daedalus had betrayed the pack and Daedalus had killed them, so Aurèle could not be alive. If Aurèle was alive, then... then Tayui did not know what to think. But that was it; Aurèle was not alive, she was just some wandering spirit. Or a poltergeist, maybe? But... that did not make sense, either. Karina, Ueli, and Éloise were all dead. Tayui had seen it-- she knew Daedalus had killed Karina, she had seen the blood. And if Daedalus had killed Karina, he must have killed Ueli and Éloise, too, hadn't she...?

"But how? I thought Daedalus had killed you, and Éloise and Ueli and... I saw it. Daedalus killed Karina, I know he did. How are you alive?" Tayui grimaced; if her sister really was alive, and this really was Aurèle, why didn't she feel any happier? She only felt numb and hollow, as if her insides had frozen over and refused to move. If Aurèle was alive, that meant she would only be able to betray her like Daedalus had. Tayui would not be hurt again; not again.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread