he'll never say you're beautiful
[html]
http://i34.tinypic.com/2aj3t50.jpg);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; background-color:#051628;width:
451px;border:1px solid #fff;">

___ As suddenly as the rage had come, it was washed away by that glass bottle, washed down and away and Aurèle’s fur smoothed down as if by will alone. The color bled back into her eyes and she took a deep breath, tasted the rage, and let it go. For now, at least. She knew she would need it in time. “Nothing,” she lied. “What are you doing here? Were you in that fire?” She motioned to the east, playing a tactic, hoping to avoid the explanation. “The word is someone started the fire, or at least that's one of the explanations out there. Someone else thinks that lightning struck, and other figured it was some freak accident that got out of control,” She kept talking, and then focused her attention back on to her sister’s face. “I’m surprised, I though you would be dead by now. You never were good at hunting, but you never were good at much of anything,” she added, almost as an afterthought, and laughed.
___ At least that way, she could hide the truth. She could hide everything that had been done.

Table by Tammi! + image creds
[/html]

Messages In This Thread