he'll never say you're beautiful
[html]
http://i34.tinypic.com/2aj3t50.jpg);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; background-color:#051628;width:
451px;border:1px solid #fff;">
___ You should totally make my avatar match my table. :O

___ There was no madness in Aurèle’s blood, but there was a mask and a remarkable clutch of bottled emotion and twisted ideas. She believed once that she was special, that she was important. She had been alone for three years and had nothing to show for it. Oh of course, she was alive, yes, but that was nothing unique. Her family was dead and gone, and her siblings had scattered in the smoke and ash. Now that she had found one of them, she acted like nothing changed. At least that way, she could pretend everything was all right. She could hide the damage she felt and the scars she hid under her hair.
___ Remarkably, a trace of regret caught in her voice. “No,” she said. “I think I resent what you embody.” Her eyes told a second story, and told that this was all true. Tayui had been able to see what she could not, and therefore, was more unique then anything her sister could hope to ever be.

Table by Tammi! + image creds
[/html]

Messages In This Thread