just now
Iskata had almost decided to move along and find something else to do with her day but out of nowhere it seemed that a stranger had appeared. He carried the same scent as Khaden had that day she'd met him and discovered that her daughter had taken a mate. She wasn't sure how she felt about it all but it wasn't like she had any say in it all. She just wasn't certain how she felt about her children growing up so quickly.

The approaching male's words rang out and the woman could do nothing more than smile at the stranger. She chuckled as she replied, "Tradition holds strong.." she admitted, remembering a long time ago when that was atleast the way it had been. "Perhaps things have changed, but I'd like to think it's just a sign of respect to others." She stretched out her legs before settling in and sitting back on her haunches. Wrapping her tail across her paws she thought it was rather odd the male announcing in such a laidback manner that they held no real care for their borders.

Raising her eyes to meet those of the other she gave answer to his question. "I'm Iskata Sadira, one of the counsil members from Phoenix Valley.. I just came to see how everything was here.." she knew it sounded weak but there was little she could do but answer truthfully. She had no real reason for showing up except to see this strange new pack.

Messages In This Thread