just now
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... el/t36.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____Ah, Phoenix Valley. Laurel had never been to the place, but he had gotten the pleasure of meeting someone from there on a whim. The coyote tipped his hat back a little bit to regard Iskata clearly, nodding at her words. “I'm Laurel and I guess you could say I'm one of the leaders here. I've had the fortune of meeting Anu from your pack though, so I've heard a little bit about it.” Barns and cattle, nice little spot by the seashore and the city. They were close enough to loot it however and whenever they wanted it and far enough away from it to have a good scenery.

_____“Had a bit of a sickness going on around here with a couple of folks, but it's starting to clear up, dunno if you heard about that. Seems like it was kind of random now.” He didn't know how well word had gotten around about it, though it seemed like sometimes other knew about it and then sometimes they didn't. Part of him wanted to believe that they couldn't have been the only ones who had been faced with the illness, but given that it seemed like Zephyr and Asanotohl had disappeared, maybe they were out there somewhere and sick.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread