the devil's city
He hated to see that look in her eyes as she tried to understand just what he meant. Tightening his arm around her waist he sighed and shook his head, trying to find exactly what to say to make her understand. "I come from a family that's not exactly on the best of terms with Inferni. My sister was held as a hostage in their most recent war.. she was raped while inprisioned there." His stormy eyes gazed across the lands as he continued. "My mother as well was raped by a member of Inferni and her mate killed by Gabriel two years past.." He flicked his ears back as he was silent a moment before nestling his muzzle in her dark locks as he sighed.

Opening his eyes again he murmured softly. "I don't think they hold anything against me.." he admitted, "I just don't know where I belong.." he pleaded. He didn't know why it was so important to him that the disappointment he thought he'd viewed in her eyes disappeared but he didn't like seeing the bright soul so suddenly dimmed, and by his own means.

Messages In This Thread