I try to digest my pride
[html]

Thankies! Me too! Sara made it :3
wc 305

It had been far too long since the two of them had had a one on one. It was understandable though, they had been busy getting everything put together for Crimson Dreams. It felt great to have a pack again. The sable girl was still so honored that Naniko had picked her to help with the leadership of their new family. Even though there were no blood bonds, Savina thought of the ghost hued female as a sister. She would do anything and everything for the Commander.

Bushy tail waved happily in the air as the new mother reported all were doing well. "That's wonderful! They're all going to grow to be strong, healthy wolves, I know it!" Even though she wasn't officially a "pup sitter" anymore, she was still looking forward to helping Nani out with them whenever it was needed. Taking good care of the next generation was an important task, and it fell to all the members of the pack.

The femme's head had been so consumed with Naniko and the puppies that it took her a moment to think about what all she had been up to herself. Honestly she couldn't think of much that her friend wouldn't already know about aside from her budding relationship with Kansas. She was both excited and nervous to bring the subject up. She wanted nothing more than to tell her best friend about it, yet with the history it could be an awkward subject. "I'm doing well. I don't think I've been up to much outside of pack stuff. Though...well, Kansas and I have been becoming fairly close." The statement wasn't exactly straightforward, but to her it seemed like the best way to test the waters on the subject. Heart beat loudly in her chest as she watched and listened for her friend's reaction.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread