I try to digest my pride
[html]

She was happy that Savina was happy, and that was that. Naniko didn't want to think about it any more, about the two of them together. It bothered her that this was a big deal, that she felt this way. She didn't want to feel...what, jealous? She didn't even know what the emotion was, really, that she was feeling...but whatever it was she didn't like it.

It wasn't in her nature to even be jealous; most of the time those sorts of feelings were pushed to the side in favor of something lighter, something happier. She liked feeling happy. "I did have two sisters once. My littermate left when I was only a few months old. We were separated after our parents abandoned us, each of us going a separate way to look for them. I don't know if she found them or not...I barely remember when my father came back, I was so young. But as soon as he had left again she was gone, too. I learned that I did have a sibling from a different litter, Selene...she came and stayed in Storm. But she left after a while as well." Wolves moved on, over time. Even Physe was gone now. Naniko was glad that Iskata was still there, even if she was in a different pack.

"Yeah, I'm not sure either. I was hoping to get out for a while and do some running, maybe go fishing, now that I can. Would you be up for something like that?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread