I try to digest my pride
[html]

wc 335

The mood between the two was beginning to loosen and become more like normal the farther they moved away from the topic of Kansas. For now she was perfectly happy to let it go and just act like they always did, the best of friends. Savina was still incredibly honored that Naniko had chosen her to help run their new pack. She supposed it made sense logically, after all she had been the third highest ranked wolf in Twilight Vale before it disbanded and then Lucifer had left. Regardless of the "logical predictability" of the choice, she still swelled with love and pride whenever she thought about it. The wolfess was determined to make this a great home for everyone, especially Naniko and her children.

"That sounds good to me!" Agile limbs began to carry her body faster and faster across the earth as she began to move and pick up speed. It took her a moment to come up with an answer to her friend's first question. "Well, I feel like I've been going around in circles a lot, but I haven't done much running lately. Just been so busy trying to get everything ready for the pack and the little ones, as you already know." Her voice had regained its more jovial tone. The feel of the wind against her fur and the adrenaline leaking into her veins lifting her spirits. "Well enough. I've been doing my best to make sure the cache has plenty of food for you. And it won't be long before they'll start to eat solid food as well." She hadn't been starving herself by any means, but made sure not to overeat. They needed all the spare food they could get.

The crisp air brought a question to her that she had been meaning to ask someone. "What are the winters around here like Nani?" The femme had only ever known the mild winters of Italy, and she already realized that the temperatures would be much colder here.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread