I try to digest my pride
[html]

She hadn't really taken the time to just talk to Savina lately, and now she wished that she had. There was so much about her friend that she didn't know about. She had heard about her family, just as Savina had heard about hers, and about the Itallian's journey to Souls. But there was more to it than that. "Yes. The lake will freeze over, and we'll be able to slide around on it, it will be so cold. But you don't have to worry--we have the mansion. And there are nice days, too, where it's very clear. You're darkly colored, so you will absorb whatever sunlight there is"

"No snow? I can't even imagine that. I think there might be less snow here than up North...but I don't know how much less." She was really glad to be out and running again. She had missed that during her pregnancy, getting to go out and do things like this. Naniko had been a fairly active wolf, before. "Maybe someday we can go there together. When we're a lot older" If they didn't have a pack to take care of, anyway. Who knew what would happen in the future.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread