I try to digest my pride
[html]

Shall we start to wrap this up, mayhaps?

Savina was glad to hear about the pups. She hadn't gotten the chance to really spend any time with them, so hearing about all of this from Naniko made her happy. She had been so looking forward to having puppies around, and they were finally here. It wouldn't be long until they were big enough to run around on their own. Then it would be the whole pack's duty to look after them and make sure they didn't get into too much trouble. "Yeah, but that's pups for you. Just in their nature I think." Looking back, she could only imagine how much of a handful she and her siblings must have been at that age. And her mother hadn't had a mate to help look after them either.

"Yeah? That's interesting. I know things were a bit like that with my siblings and I though. Ehno and I were always together, playing and exploring, while Ghita kept to herself most of the time. Funny how quickly they start to develop their own sense of self and mannerisms." She looked lovingly at her friend. Surely it was hard to realize how fast her children were growing up. It couldn't be an easy thing to come to terms with. Lightly she brushed up against the alabaster wolfess' side reassuringly. "Yes, I suppose that's true. But they'll always need their mother. I'm sure at times it may not seem like it, but you'll always be there for them, and they'll know it. Look at me, I was always with my mother until she passed away and I came here. They may not stay babies for long, but you are their mother for life." The fey gave her friend a gentle lick on the cheek, to help drive her point home.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread