When a second becomes eternity
[html]

Uwoduhi had awoken one bright morning to find both of her brothers were now gone from the tribes small group. She had fumed with fury as she slowly got everyone to set out for the day, and fidgeted enough for even her calm horse Aditi to consider dumping her on the ground. Lalit, her otter spirit guide, could not even begin to cheer her up with his amusing little flips, and somersaults. Finally he gave up, and with a frown said, "get that burr out of your behind fast or you won't be seeing me for a while." With that he was gone, and Uwoduhi sighed audibly. Why couldn't she have gotten a wise, and grounding Spirit Guide like her other siblings? Finally the small band was close enough to their destination that Uwoduhi felt comfortable leaving them, and with a few words to the other members she coaxed Aditi into a full out gallop. They were a while into their travel now and the sun was high in the sky, both she and Aditi having both started to work up a sweat. Uwoduhi finally slowed Aditi to a stop, sliding off her back, murmuring soothing words to her palomino as she led them both into the beginnings of a thick forest, cool from the shade of the trees. They eventually came across a small brook, and Aditi broke ahead to greedily start drinking while Uwoduhi trailed cautiously behind, stormy blue eyes taking in her surroundings as she knelt by the water to splash her face, refreshing her and dampening her chocolate colored fur . It was then that Lalit finally decided to grace her with his presence again, gliding seamlessly through the water before pausing in front of her. "What do you plan on doing now, hm?" He asked, causing Uwoduhi to shoot him a piercing glare. "I don't know, search out one of my siblings I guess." She replied, wrapping her arms around her now drawn up knees. "I should probably look for Ayegali first, to let her know I decided to catch up." Once again Uwoduhi sent out dark thoughts towards her brothers for leaving without her. Ayegali had a reason, and that was to scout ahead. Dohi and Itsihnalv, they were just impatient. With a sigh she lay back on the damp grass, blending in with the dark while Aditi, beside her, was a clear beacon even in the shade of the trees. "Good idea," she heard Lalit say with amusement in his voice, but before she could sit up to give him another good glare he was gone. Grumbling about Spirit Guides who were full of themselves she lay back down, thinking of where she might start searching.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread