I can hear you in the night, my friends.
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/ ... table2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
People can continue to jump in if they like.

Ayegali knew that they would not be far behind, not now that they had all come across one another and realized that there were more arriving than they had thought. Her brothers had both been a surprise, but shortly after that more and more seemed to be arriving and, in a way, it brought some kind of peace to her heart. It had taken her a long time to find them a suitable home, she was almost uncertain if any of them would have any kind of faith in her any longer. Finally turning away, Ayegali cast her silver gaze across the faces that had gathered, dropping down to Tawodi last, offering him a very faint smile. They all seemed to approve of her choice, at least for now, and for that she was grateful.

"There are various openings in the fence, they seem like they are able to be secured closed also." She explained, watching them all a quiet moment. "We can leave them open so long as someone is near at all times, to offer the wapiti a chance to roam free if they would like, and a chance to return to safety." Something told her, though, that they were content within their home. "I also wanted to tell you all. I may be bringing in an outsider to the Tribe." Of course, she knew that it wasn't odd for an outsider to join, it had happened many times before. "I believe he will be a great asset to AniWaya as we start to settle in. He was from a neighboring pack here who split up to later on reform. I would like him to be the speaker for our tribe for communications with the others that reside in this area." In other words, he would likely be a leader.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread