I can hear you in the night, my friends.
[html]
http://i448.photobucket.com/albums/qq20 ... amatbg.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;width:467px;height:693px;background-color:red;border:1px solid #000;">

Others arrived, and she of course knew their names, like their faces, off by heart. Asha Amara and Usdi Tawodi. It was then that her sister spoke, and Ama turned to listen with devoted attention, even if her mind was set on her brother Itsihnalv, and where he might be at this moment. It wasn't until Ayegali started talking of bringing in a newcomer that Uwoduhi listened on with more interest then before. Someone who would communicate with the other packs within the area, which was certainly not a task that was lightly given to any member, let alone a new one. A frown creased Ama's delicate features, and it was then that she spotted the newcomer. He was not that hard to pick out, for she did not only know all the current members of AniWaya, she knew none who looked so strange. Refraining from introducing herself until later she noticed Dawali arrive and her smile returned as she looked at the faces of everyone around her. The face she was most concerned with though was her brother Dohi's, whom although was hard to read past his easygoing and composed mannerisms, was not good at escaping the eye of his younger sister when Uwoduhi noticed his face hint at a down turned expression. With a mischievous glint in her blue eyes that many would not normally see, Ama approached Dohi with a flick of her tail and nudged him, a warm smile causing her features to light up and a reassuring arm going around his back so she could tug lightly at his ponytail. No worries, she seemed to silently say, as she turned her attention back to the rest of the tribe.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread