I can hear you in the night, my friends.
[html]

She listened in content to her leader. A small smile grew on her lips as she was told that the fence had openings. That ment they had control of who can and who went, a good advantage in her mind. Then, as she mentioned the outsider, her smile faded as quickly as it had come. An Outsider from was alright, a good idea on Ayegali but giving him a spot on the coucil was almost maddening. She knew good, hardworking wolves of tribe birth who would suit the role just as well! Silintly Jaya whispered, Relax. You may want to tell that to Usdi as well." Glancing over at the tribes youngest she walked over to Usdi quickly and layed a hand on his back, crouching down to his level. "It's alright love." Her voice was calming and almost musical.

Then, a scent came to her and she smiled turning to see her father. She nodded to him in greeting. True, he was a man of few words and he wasn't a very outspoken wolf but. never the less Asha loved and respected him. Returning her light borwn eyes to the pup, the red wolf spoke once more in a whisper, "Maybe you and I'll have to introduce ourselves to him." She gave the stranger a good looking at. He was deffinenetly strong and modern. On the positive side he would probably be a good warrior if needed and he possibly knew most of the packs and lands in their new home. She smiled again, "Maybe you can get him to tell you some stories about these lands." Her encouraging voice sang.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread