I can hear you in the night, my friends.
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/ ... table2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
People can continue to jump in if they like.

The dark woman turned to the small group behind her, some who had already scattered and others who still lingered. She cast her eyes across them for a moment, watching quietly, before speaking up once more. "I have spoken to the leader of a group called Inferni." She told them, a cautious look taking over her features. "From what I know those in Inferni are not keen on wolves, nor are the wolves very accepting of them. The leader of Inferni and I have discussed out situations and agreed to stay neutral with one another. If one of them arrives here, please be accepting and hospitable to them." She knew they would understand, even if only because of the situation that they had been put through before arriving in these lands. They would not do to Inferni what the strangers of their old lands did to them.

"Other than that..." She continued, with an air of finality. "I guess all that is left is to settle in." And she smiled, face softening and eyes lighting up at the thought of settling in to a new home. "Once everyone is fairly settled in we will begin to discuss places within the Tribe and give duties out as always. For now though, if you need any help you can find me for assistance." It seemed like life might begin for them once more.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread