I can hear you in the night, my friends.
[html]
http://i37.tinypic.com/o9mq3d.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top left; padding: 25px; font-family:georgia;">

To preserve my continuity, I'll have Tayui wander past and observe silently, but say nothing, as she initially approaches the tribe about a week later. So if everyone could play it off as if they do not notice her (ie: she is upwind), that would be appreciated, thanks!

She had heard mention of wolves from another place and with another mind, but had yet to encounter them. Apparently, there was a group of wolves who lived closer with nature, harmoniously co-existing with the world, but had nonetheless been driven from their homes. They were apparently cannibals as well, but Tayui was fairly certain that rumour was one of the many false ones floating around. Creatures would gossip, and she was unsure what part she should believe. She might be risking her life coming here if they were in fact cannibals, but at the same time, she hoped her instinct was correct, and that they were in fact a peaceful group.

She had been searching for them for a few days, intrigued, and curious to see if what the rumours said were true. Finally, she had caught the scent of a large group of wolves, all with smells that were completely foreign to her. She managed to follow it and ended up in the reserve. This was the farthest south she'd come so far, and was curious not only of this mysterious band of travellers, but the lands themselves.

Tayui was so entranced that she nearly stumbled right into the group of them, having lost the scent a while back. She seated herself beside a rather large boulder on a small, yet steep hill that overlooked the group of wolves. She would observe without being observed herself. The winds soon shifted, bringing their scents and sounds to her. She flicked her ears forward, shuffling a bit closer, trying not to disturb the small rocks as she moved. She caught a few words, and had to concentrate for a while before she was able to properly eavesdrop. I believe he... to AniWaya as we start... settle in, she heard a black female say. She cocked her head, wondering what Aniwaya meant. A spirit? Their group's name? She chuckled, and settled down to continue listening.

The female mentioned Inferni, and immediately, Tayui's interest was piqued. It appeared as though she was not the only one who had sought out Gabriel to seek neutrality. Although her peacekeeping mission had been months prior, she was glad she was not the only one who thought of such things. She smirked; perhaps they weren't cannibals after all.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread