I can hear you in the night, my friends.
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... -eagle.jpg);background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom;">

Like himself, the others did not say much. Some mumbled quiet words to each other, some stared baffled at the stranger that was joining them, but no one said anything against their leader and her decisions. Indeed it seemed that all that was left was to get everyone settled in. That, and getting to know the ones they shared lands with. It was good that she had met with the leader of this Inferni pack, but he did not like the sound of them. He had come here for peace for him and his family - to avoid the dangers of anyone who wished to harm others, be that wolf or coyote, or any other species at that. To settle here with someone potentially dangerous not that far away wasn't perhaps something he agreed to 100% on, but he had confidence in Ayegali, and would not question her.

Nodding at her words, Dawali decided to offer whatever he had to the process of getting people settled in. This was particularly aimed at the younger ones, since he didn't care so much for himself as them. Some of them had lost their parents, and were perhaps a bit uncertain regarding what was expected of them. Ever since he had become a father, he tended to put children and young wolves in front of himself, and - of course - particularly his daughters. Shelter wasn't hard to find or make here, and they should get moving. He felt the responsibility to contribute quite strongly. Clearing his throat, he spoke. It was seldom that he did when many members of the tribe was gathered in a meeting or a social happening, but it seemed as if it was natural for him to do so as he exited the group. Anyone who needs any help can follow me, I've got two spare hands with nothing to do right now. He smiled, and waited for anyone to voice an interest, if there was any.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread