misty eyes and teardrops
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... F-head.png); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
Sorry for the wait. Real life kicked my ass for a couple days (and still is).
wc322

He didn't know how that was supposed to be taken. He'd never had someone to turn his back on before; the one-eyed menace had walked his own lonely road for as far back as he could remember, and getting used to companionship was still top on his priority list. Permanent companionship through a sexual basis was a bit more of a foreign and unheeded concept, and though he understood what she was saying, he hadn't exactly been down that road before himself. He'd never known love. Jeffers had never honestly cared for it. The male wasn't even sure he was open to the idea--he wasn't really the cuddly, lovey-dovey type, obviously--but what the future was planning he knew he'd take in stride. The male had already began to see changes in his character from residing in Phoenix Valley for some time, and wouldn't have been surprised to see more on the horizon.

The compassion she seemed to possess was evidently far beyond his own; it was blatantly obvious how in love she had once been with his sorry stranger, and for a moment Jefferson hesitated to ask of her ex-lover's appearance to make sure he hadn't been one of his "accidental murders" that might've ended for the good instead of bad. However, the wolf bit his tongue and kept quiet on that topic. "A pussy," the hybrid scowled, shrugging his shoulders. "Didn't even have the guts to tell it to your face. A real pussy, ma'am; you're better off." His ear twitched and he soon came to regret those words, turning a rather uncomfortable eye to her. "Er... My bad."

He straightened his back, trying to make up for lost words. "What I mean is, you're looking after the pack and the cattle and not this guy, right? He would have held you back." Or so Jefferson thought. He barely knew Iskata, though had already gained quite a bit of respect for her.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread