misty eyes and teardrops
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... F-head.png); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
wc231

Jefferson released a held sigh of relief when she broke into lighthearted laughter at his unintentional little slip up. The male relaxed his back and allowed an apologetic little smile to break onto his face. He nodded lightly as she spoke before chuckling to himself as well. He might have been new to the pack, but the male still appreciated that his opinion was worth something. "I'll take you up on that, then," he muttered roguishly and rolled his shoulders. "If you want the truth, you talk to me. I don't censor myself for anyone." If he did, what would be the point in speaking at all? When one couldn't walk or see well anymore, everything else he still had became precious and inexcusable.

"I can't say I know much of anything about mateship or love or any of that," Jefferson continued with a careless snort. "Never felt anything like it. Never needed to. It's not hard to do, I guess. I'm sure you could figure it out if you tried." A shrug and an averting one-eyed gaze. "I mean, if you want to stop being in love or whatever, because you're speaking sadly with all the night sky's stars in your eyes despite it." The hybrid gave her a rather unsurprised, expecting look and raised a careful brow. "You could call it 'Jefferson Valley'. That has a nice ring to it."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread