misty eyes and teardrops
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... F-head.png); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
Jefferson is a good guy. I'd date him. LOL
wc318

Who would love a brute like he, anyway? He was scarred from head to toe, had the weakest-looking gimp at least he'd ever seen, and a tasteless personality. The saddest part was that he was aware of all this, but the desire to change didn't exist. For Jefferson, the concept of changing to suit someone else didn't exist--he was simply who he was and had always been. Being a loner had eliminated any need to suit himself for others, and thus had basically ended up as he was without knowing otherwise. He couldn't even fathom what it was like to "be in love", and he'd never tried. The male was almost embarrassed and ashamed for even letting it pass through in his mind for the shortest time. He cast a rather sarcastic, knowing look at Iskata. "I'm a fighter, not a lover. Give me a break." He stifled the smirk that resulted.

He rolled his shoulders, however, that being a clear signal that the topic was not yet over. "As far as I know, I've never gotten into any of that. I couldn't identify if it existed in me anyway." Speaking literally, Jefferson had no knowledge on love or any of its aspects; he was the loner walking his own road still, even in a pack. His lonely road seemed to never have any true end, as he could never fully stray from it. His grew serious when she became downcast, and he straightened his back. "Don't be like that. You're the leader here; you're supposed to be the strong one. Don't start slacking off on me, lass." His coy smile stretched across the face; whether or not the brute knew it, he possessed a sort of roguish charm... a funny characteristic for someone like he. "Haven't you seen these scars yet? I'm not brave at all. I'm an idiot for putting myself through such misery for so long."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread