misty eyes and teardrops
She smirked and shook her head at the boy before her, really not that much younger than her but for somereason she always felt older. She'd probably blame it on her rank, who in their right mind would title the leadership rank after something that basically stood for being old. Perhaps Deuce and her should reorganize their thoughts one day.. if the old croons could remember to that was. The silver and gold lady laughed softly as she gave up. "Okay, okay.. but remember, even in the stories the hero gets the girl in the end.. so you better start preparing yourself.. unless you're going to be one of those warrior priests.." the wicked light that sparkled in her eyes was mocking him, but she didn't go much further than that. She'd let him figure it all out himself.. but she'd be there to laugh when he finally did.

She raised a brow as he suddenly seemed to grow serious on her. With a drastic roll of her eyes she pranced on light paws around the male and finally stopped before him. "Yes, I'm the leader, but that also means I can shove off all the horrible chores on each and every one of my packmates.. and live the life of luxary.. or atleast get to sleep in in the mornings.." She grinned back at him as she laughed at the mention of his scars and bravery. She extended a foreleg to the male and flicked her tattered ears forward as she asked. "So does that make me an idiot too? I bet if we compared scars I've got more than you.." she teased gently, but she knew that visible scars weren't always the only ones.. she held quite a few across her heart and soul as well.

Messages In This Thread