warrant a name
[html]
cercelee is cute :3
wc364

--

He'd been particularly lost in spinning thoughts when she suddenly came upon him, nearly stopping his already struggling heart in the process. His fur jumped on end and his shoulders flew up before giving the white female the most bewildered one-eyed stare she could have possibly ever seen from a creature in his condition. Briefly he gaped at her before rolling his eye and releasing a loud, exasperated sigh of relief to the ground. "Criminy," he muttered, hastily trying to collect himself, "you nearly scared me out of my skin." Wouldn't have been hard--all he pretty much had left was skin. But when he turned his soaked, one-eyed glance back to her, emotions subsided as he realized she looked vaguely familiar--but the name didn't ring a bell. Cercelee? Why did she look like someone he couldn't remember?

Family, perhaps? They were all clouded out, after all.

"Uh," he stuttered, thrown off guard by both her face and unusually friendly temperament, "sure, I guess..." Something had called out to him to see more into this Cercelee; whether it was her appearance or nonchalance didn't seem to matter. It was rare--or it had been rare--for folks to approach him with no apparent underlying reasons other than sheer friendliness. Most strangers he had met as a loner mocked his skeleton-like frame or attacked him; others pitied him, but usually left him behind later on anyway. He'd grown used to it after a while, but still a nagging feeling possessed him in the presence of the white stranger. New changes had abound since his entry into a pack, and it seemed such changes weren't stopping anytime soon. "Jefferson," he grunted as he made his way off his haunches, holding his waned leg above the ground as always but shuffling a bit so she wouldn't stare at it like all the rest. "You're not a loner... are you?" His voice was still relatively low, obviously still unaware of the territories and packs neighboring Phoenix Valley despite the many scents he could just barely pick up in the rain. It would have been nice to meet a fellow loner--though he couldn't call it 'fellow' anymore.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread