warrant a name
[html]
Sorry that it took me a while. School is bogging me down and I’ve been playing... video games XD

The surprise that registered on the male’s face and in his voice amused Cer, but she suppressed the laughter, the last thing she would want was for this male to think that she was laughing at him. Which she wasn’t, at least anymore than she was laughing at herself. Sheepishly she smiled at him, wagging her tail apologetically, she hadn’t meant to frighten him, although sneaking up on people and catching them unaware was a fine use of time.
Please, keep your skin on. I like you better that way. Cercelee kept her navy eyes fixated to the male as he hesitantly agreed to her proposal, and she nodded cheerfully, as if to reassure him that he had made the correct choice.

Nice to meet you Jefferson, I think I remember an old dug out den a little bit north of here, if you don’t mind the walk. Cercelee turned towards her intended direction, pleased with herself now that all her seemingly meaningless executions and memorization of the neutral territories served a purpose. She knew where the closest dry spot was, if it was not already claimed in this torrent. Ears perked at his question, it seemed particular to her, to want to know if she was a loner or not. Would her answer change the opinion this male had of her? Shrugging, she answered him, her two clear eyes making contact with his one. No, not a loner. I live in Dahlia de Mai, west of here. Cercelee smiled, glad to be sure of her standing in the pack again. While staying in Twilight Vale she hadn’t feel confident to tell others where she hailed from. And what about you? You smell of Phoenix Valley, have they taken you in? Cercelee had become accustomed to the newer’s pack scent now, though she had yet to visit the lands, and probably would put off any social calls for a while yet.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread