warrant a name
[html]
wc361

--

The other packs and territories that neighbored Phoenix Valley were intriguing to him; there was so much left in this new land to explore and investigate, but his broken-up leg held him back as always. The concept of exploration was perpetually an exciting one to the four-year-old, and having lost that ability was something he regretted most in his years as a loner. Had his leg been in normal condition, he may not have ended up in Phoenix Valley. He might not even be anywhere near where he was at that moment, as the hybrid always let his legs carry him where they wanted to go. It seemed all for the best, in the end; life was beginning to work itself out for him after four years trying. Pieces of puzzles were slowly being placed together--clear memories had yet to respawn, but it seemed that wherever he landed there was something vaguely familiar in the area, whether it was Iskata's kindness or even Cercelee's face, which he had yet to piece out completely. He staggered after her when she started away to the den, grateful to get out of the downpouring rain but as always poised for attack. After years as a loner, it was something he'd unconsciously adopted and never let go.

"Yeah, I guess so," he responded mellowly, thoughts spinning and unfocused on his words. "I collapsed on their borders on accident and one of the leaders took pity. I've never done the 'pack' thing before now, so it's a change." His eye meandered. He was grateful for Phoenix Valley's approval, but had yet to fully adjust to meeting and 'befriending' strangers in his pack. The idea of a lasting friendship--or better yet, seeing faces more than once--was a little hard to get accustomed to, but regardless the male was slowly beginning to really enjoy his time there. How he ended up in a place like this, well, his love for exploration was at fault. "Dahlia de Mai... never heard of it. This whole area's new to me." He shrugged his shoulders shamelessly and sighed. There was far too much to learn, and hardly the motivation to learn it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread