warrant a name
[html]

Cercelee smiled politely at the male. Always a loner? Cercelee couldn’t quite believe that, because one had to come from a mother and at that point they weren’t really a loner, were they? Yet she didn’t quite feel like arguing semantics and she doubted Jefferson would appreciate any nit picking at the conversation.
Must have been lonely. And it would have been, even though Cercelee had been a loner, she had never been one for long. Cercelee found that she craved companionship, or at least the company of others, even if she wasn’t in any way attached to them. Anything to keep her from stumbled along by herself for too long. Wandering off was alright, so long as she knew that she had a home with others to return to.

I don’t think my pack would let me leave if I tried. Although that wasn’t completely the truth. Cercelee knew she would be met with protests but out right refusal to let her go? Maybe they wouldn’t mind it so much if I left them a leader in my place. Cercelee didn’t like to refer to her rank outside of the pack, unless conversing directly about pack politics with other leaders, but she in a way she wanted to explain why she didn’t have the freedom to just up and leave. In an odd way, however, it made her feel safe to be needed, even if only Slay and Mew felt any emotional attachment to her. Do you wish to still be a loner? The thought was strange, if Cercelee didn’t have Dahlia de Mai she wasn’t sure where she would go, but she was sure she would find another place to settle.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread