warrant a name
[html]

The debut of my new table! I love it.
wc289

escape is never the safest path

She was right. His couple years spent as a loner had been full of pain and misery, but in the end had shaped the hybrid into who he was now. His memories were long gone, therefore his character was carved simply from the actions and the experiences he witnessed over the past few years; while he had a certain level of disrespect for himself and his fretful behavior at times, Jefferson knew that he had become a good person deep down. His level of clairvoyance and judgment was a few steps higher than most due to the sense of empathy he possessed--in nearly all aspects of a life, he had been there at one point. He was thankful for that, but... was it really worth the clouded memories? The lack of self-knowledge? But that was what he had Phoenix Valley for, wasn't it? ...To learn more about himself, and to explore the possibilities--like why Cercelee seemed so familiar, yet different entirely. He cared more for his pack than he gave himself credit for, inevitably.

Iskata... "She is a good leader," he replied after a pause, eye turning to look up at her quietly. There was no farce in his words, not a hint of sarcasm; he'd unintentionally developed quite a respect for the leader, unlike the others in his pack, most of whom he'd hardly learned about thus far. "A good soul. Honest. Troubled. Deserves better than she's been getting." His eye strayed again and an ear flicked. Suddenly, Jefferson felt so... raw and exposed, like he was being seen through. He detested such a feeling. "I respect her as a leader, and that's something I'd never thought I'd say." A long pause, before his gaze returned, rather skeptically: "Why?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread