I'd go the whole wide world just to find [you]
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... s/savt.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Forward dated to, I dunno, whenever CD is officially a pack XD AND this is the first time Kansas sees her shifted :O

She woke up with a start, bolting upright on her mattress. A soft whine came from her throat. She had shifted? She didn't remember doing that. It must have happened in the stress of the nightmare that had just plagued her sleeping mind. It had been awful. Conri had returned, but this time as the mad man she knew he was. But he hadn't come for Naniko...he'd come for Kansas. Savina hadn't been able to reach him until he'd already been hurt by the red beast. Her form shook like a leaf at the remembered illusion of his bloodied body. One of her hands reached up to grasp the necklace that he had given her, and she could feel her heart beating loudly in her chest. Jade orbs looked up at the ceiling of her room. Even though it was the middle of the night she had to go see him. Logically she knew he was fine, but those images would haunt her until she laid eyes on him.

Quietly the obsidian girl opened the door leading outside of her quarters and started up the stairs. The clicking of her nails sounded thunderous in the silence of the sleeping mansion. She walked down the hall to the door of his room. For a moment she hesitated, not wanting to interrupt his slumber. But those thoughts were soon pushed from her head and she gently knocked on his door. "Kansas? Kansas, can I come in?" Accented voice was very soft, wanting to make sure she didn't disturb anyone else's rest.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread