I'd go the whole wide world just to find [you]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.kansastemplate strong {font:9pt Georgia; font-weight:bold; line-height:1.0em; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.lyrics {font:9pt Georgia; line-height:1.0em; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px; text-transform:lowercase;}
</style>
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/324/ ... atedu5.png) #260a19 top no-repeat;">
[ooc] i can't be stopped, i've got to take that fool's life
I am ghey.

[ic] i'm outta bullets so fuck it, i use my knife

Kansas had been sleeping soundly since the pack became official. The only thing he worried about that was of any importance was his mother and sisters. Tonight, though, the stars shone their silvery light through the small, dingy window in his little blue room. He was sound asleep - it was the kind of night wherein he could have fallen asleep and awoken in the morning like no time had passed at all.

But the pale boy was not a heavy sleeper. The soft knock on his door called him dreamily - he thought it a trick of the night, but the distressed voice that followed woke him completely. He rolled over (he'd fallen asleep shifted?) and stumbled to his feet, hastily opening his door. There stood her dark silhouetted form, shifted like he was. She was still her beautiful and slight self, just on two feet. She looked afraid.

Kansas held out his hand to her. What is it? Are you all right...? Here, come in. With the invitation, he opened the door and stepped back.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread