I'd go the whole wide world just to find [you]
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... s/savt.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Naw!
wc 315

Her heart leapt into her throat as she heard him move and open the door. His voice soothed her and she reached for his extended hand. "No, I'm fine." She said hurriedly, not wanting him to worry. But before she said more she followed him into his room, still holding his hand. Emerald eyes scanned over his body. Even though it was rather dark, it was clear that he was perfectly fine. Of course he is, her mind scolded. Now that she had the visual confirmation of his well being she threw her arms around his neck and hugged herself close. Ever since he had first wrapped his arms around her, Savina had wanted to return the gesture. It wasn't until now that she was in the right form for it though. She savored the moment, deeply breathing in his scent.

"Sorry to wake you, I just had a bad dream. I...needed to see you." The midnight hued girl didn't want to tell him exactly what she had dreamed, but of course if he asked she wouldn't keep it from him. Still she stood there embracing him. There were still many things about this form that she wasn't used to, that made her feel awkward, but she was surprised at how good this felt. How perfectly her form fit against his. She moved her head to give him a loving kiss on the cheek and then nuzzled her nose into his neck.

The femme had no idea where the idea came from, but the moment it got into her head she couldn't think of anything else. "Kansas? Could I...sleep up here with you tonight?" Her intentions were purely innocent, the thought of that hadn't even crossed her mind. It was then she also realized that he had never seen her in her shifted form before. Would he find her beautiful in this body as well?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread