I'd go the whole wide world just to find [you]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.kansastemplate strong {font:9pt Georgia; font-weight:bold; line-height:1.0em; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.lyrics {font:9pt Georgia; line-height:1.0em; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px; text-transform:lowercase;}
</style>
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/324/ ... atedu5.png) #260a19 top no-repeat;">
[ooc] i can't be stopped, i've got to take that fool's life
Peeshaw! <3

[ic] i'm outta bullets so fuck it, i use my knife

Her reassurance allowed him to breathe a sigh of relief. She felt her watching him with worry in her eyes, as though he might be hurt or in some sort of bad shape. Savina seemed to decide that he was fine, and as soon as she did so she lunged at him in a warm embrace. He was surprised at first, flattered that she came to him in her time of need. But he wrapped his arms around her. She was warm, her fur soft; he simply loved how she felt against him.

Oh, no, I... want you to come to me. I'm glad you did... He didn't want to let her go. He was curious about her dream - what was it that had frightened her so? But to ask was to delve into her past, into places where he might not yet or never would belong. Her breath was warm against his neck. He had until now yet to know what it was like to have someone else in his room with him.

He shook his head at her, kissing her muzzle tenderly before leading her to the mass of blankets and lumpy pillows he called his bed. He had no ideas other than to comfort her , either. I… hate sleeping alone when I’m afraid. You shouldn’t have to… Kansas pulled a loose thread from his blue blanket, unsure of the best thing to say. Do you… do you want to talk about it?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread