I'd go the whole wide world just to find [you]
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... s/savt.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

If she had been a cat, she probably would've started to purr by now. Standing there, hugged against him was heavenly. She felt as if they were made for each other. The idea made her smile widen even more. He lead her to his bed and the onyx girl plopped herself down on it. It was much more comfortable than her bed. It was more worn in, more cozy. Then Kansas asked her if she wanted to talk about what she had dreamt. Part of her didn't want to, didn't want to frighten him. Yet at the same time she never wanted to keep anything from him.

Slim form leaned against him as one of her hands went up to nervously play with some strands of her wavy raven hair. "Well...I don't want this to worry you at all, cause I really don't think it would happen. But...I dreamt that Conri came back, but instead of going after Naniko he...went after you..." Her spare hand reached for one of his own. "Before I could get to you he'd already hurt you. That's when I woke up. I know it was just a dream, but I needed to see you and make sure you were alright. I'd hate if anything happened to you." Her hand squeezed his in a loving gesture. Muzzle moved to softly breathe against his neck and give him another light kiss.

Right now all Savina wanted to do was lay next to Kansas. Still holding onto his hand, her body reclined back into his soft fabric nest. Emerald eyes shimmered as she looked up at him, asking him to come lay with her. She already knew this would not be the only night she would want to spend with him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread