I'd go the whole wide world just to find [you]
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... s/savt.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
I love our threads :3 And whenever you want to start the thread with Ehno you can.

She'd never cared so much for someone as she cared for Kansas. The thought of losing him was terrifying to her. The delicate femme would do whatever she could to protect him, even if that meant provoking the monster inside to fight to defend him. Conri would never touch a hair on his head, she would make sure of it. The fact of how special the Sadira boy was was not lost on her. She'd never expected to feel this comfortable and open with a male, much less so quickly into knowing him. She trusted him completely, and would soon entrust him with her most precious possession.

Her eyes closed as he caressed her face, his gentle touches making her body tingle. "No...he won't..." Savina snuggled closer to him, sable and pearl fur mixing between them. She rested her muzzle right under his jaw, her hand rested on his chest. This was everything she had ever wanted. She had found what she had never even known she was looking for.

"L'amo Kansas" Her voice came out soft, and yet strong at the same time. It was confident, because she knew what she had just uttered was true. The girl wasn't sure why she had said it in Italian. She'd never slipped into her native tongue around him before. Maybe she thought it would be easier to say that way. Or maybe she just wanted the first time she said it to be in the language she liked most. Either way it was out now. She had given the cream male her heart.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread