I'd go the whole wide world just to find [you]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.kansastemplate strong {font:9pt Georgia; font-weight:bold; line-height:1.0em; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.lyrics {font:9pt Georgia; line-height:1.0em; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px; text-transform:lowercase;}
</style>
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/324/ ... atedu5.png) #260a19 top no-repeat;">
[ooc] i can't be stopped, i've got to take that fool's life
Oh, I know! This one in particular is so sweet. Big Grin And yes! I'll start it tomorrow after school for sure.

[ic] i'm outta bullets so fuck it, i use my knife

She felt like a fragile china-doll against him. He knew she was a strong girl; this was obvious to him by both her past and by her unending loyalty to Naniko, the pack... and, he was sure, to him. But he simply loved feeling like he could protect her. He was weak, he knew, but she didn't see him that way. Tonight, she had come looking for him. He wrapped his arms around her, unable to fathom how much he loved having her to hold. Kansas decided right then that for her only would he let go of his fear. He knew for a fact that he would do anything to keep her safe.

He pulled one of the lighter blankets up over them as she cuddled closer, hoping to give her an even better sense of security. Her words were certain and happy, so much so that he was doubtless, too. They were safe here, together. His bed was so much more comfortable with her in it beside him.

Kansas knew exactly what Savina had told him despite her saying it in her native tongue. Love was exactly the same in any language. He held her tightly for several seconds, somehow feeling like something he'd been questioning his entire life was perfectly clear now. I love you, too. Her breath was warm on his chest. He hoped she wasn't asleep yet, that she'd heard him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread