me and my friends understand the future.
I stealz ur thread.[html]

SOMEWHERE THERE'S A CRACK IN THE SIDEWALK
BIGGER THAN THE SHADOW OF DEATH IN THIS TOWN

It was no surprise that it was the steel colored hybrid that had been occupying much of Ryan’s thoughts lately, but he was shoved aside temporarily as the young girl’s crimson eyes caught sight of a familiar form. She had seen him only a couple of times, but now her stomach seemed to twirl. She had avoided the thing that had caused her so much anxiety when she had first come across ‘Souls. After putting her father on a backburner when discovering this new love, Ryan had finally found the time to bring the issue to the foreground. She had to get it off of her chest. He needed to know.

She trailed along the tan colored brush, noticing that much of the greens had begun to fade to autumn colors. The weather had slowly begun to creep south, also indicating the seasonal changes. It wouldn’t be long before winter was upon them. Her arms were wrapped tight around her torso, hugging the slate blue fabric of her dress as she came upon Inferni’s Praetorian. She offered him a thin smile as she reached out an arm, fingers grasping at a birch tree for balance. "Hi dad," she spoke.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread