Crushing Daffodils

At any other time Iskata would have been concerned with the manner that her daughter was delivering the grand injustice to the last remaining flowers that brightened the entrance to her cottage but all she had for the creamy and silver girl was a soft sigh and a look that just said yeah right. She knew she should wonder just what brought her daughter out to deliver death to beauty but it didn't matter now that the whole of the bed was dead. Chuckling to herself at the answer she was graced with Iskata shook her head and walked on through the path to the cottage and drew herself up next to her daughter.

The joke at her own health's expense made the Matriarch smirk as she quirked a brow at her daughter, the whole look just reflected the doubt she held as she informed the young Sadira dryly. "My daisies are long from taking root hon'.. " She tried to hold off from laughing but even in the end she couldn't refrain, "Besides, bees may not like me, but they'll never be the death of me. I should know.." She rubbed her nose at the memory of one very angry bee during her childhood as she grinned.

There was some truth to her girl's words though, it seemed that everyone seemed to be on some committee for looking out and worrying about her lately. She knew she deserved it as much work as she put into the lands trying to slave herself to death to forget the worries and all the moping around she did when she wasn't worrying. She smiled weakly at her baby girl as she gave in. "I think you're not as alone as you think on that Mags.. Everyone here seems to think I need looked after." She gave her daughter a mock look of annoyance as she questioned. "I wonder who put them up to that idea.."

Iskata gazed at what was left of the flowerbed as Magdalena rambled on with some silly apology for destroying the bunch of buttery flowers. The silver and gold woman just shook her head and poked at one of the crushed stems with a toe. "They'll grow back on their own. It's no worry. Fall is coming and there's no point in trying to replant the lot of them.." She grinned at her daughter and joked. "Besides, I think I'd rather ask Anu back to take care of replanting if it came down to that.. I think you're a little better at killing them than bringing them to life.." What was she saying, she couldn't grow flowers either, though she wasn't to bad at getting the crops to grow for the silly lifestock.

At the thought of the lifestock it seemed that Magdalena had to find the perfect timing for a crack on her old mother with a delicate sniff and a rather rude comment. Both brows raised were the merit she was given as Iskata granted her a warning. "Alright, you keep that up and I'll make you their new best friend. I can still do that you know." She gave the girl a devilish grin as she reminded her that she was mother and Matriarch. Not like her daughter would mind a few chores by the way she was acting though.

Messages In This Thread