shaking paper
[html]
http://i25.tinypic.com/jizx5d.png); background-position:top; background-repeat: repeat-y; width: 500px;">
In a tower of steel Nature forges a deal To raise wonderful hell
     She smiled pleasantly when he sat down beside her, in a small but open display of welcoming. Poe had missed having good company around on any kind of regular basis, more than she had admitted during her time in the two coastal cities. And Ahren was a particularly good brand of company in her eyes, making it all the more enjoyable to be living within shouting distance. The smile bloomed into a toothy grin when he complimented her 'war paint' and she lifted the side of her lip to bare a shiny canine, the facial contortion winking one eye. "Not that I really need it. I could intimidate a dragon with my warrior moves," she boasted with a lazy roll of her shoulders. Her hands fiddled between the little plastic containers, clicking them open and closed to browse the contents.

Some of the contents were identifiable as the individual markings on human female's faces in photos, while others were not so clear. But the tube of deep red lipstick stood out as the dramatic paint on their lips. A streak on her finger tip proved the colour too dark to show up on her black fur, arousing a curious quirk to her brow and a wandering of her gaze. If she had fur as light as Ahren's, this make up would be far more effective, she thought with a pointed stare at him before her next thought lit her eyes. "Now you on the other hand," she said slyly, turning the lipstick tube to open it further. "You're still looking a little worn out. And these are pretty rough parts, y'know. I'll bet a bit of war paint would go a long way to share of any baddies." Her lips twisted into an impish grin despite her best attempts to restrain while waving the lipstick between them, offering ever-so generously.

Table by Tammi!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread