Close your eyes
[html]

Phoenix, then later on Gabe. This post is crappy, they'll be better afterwards! xD

indentThe Loony Luna was still low to the earth, she had awoke early this morning and hunted for herself before heading off to the Place of Lightning and Thunder. She promised to visit Phoenix more often, and with her time being eaten up by all of the children running about the Land of Wuffluvers and so few adults. It was strange being out of the territory. She was not used to a little bit of freedom. Faol skipped down the street, heading towards the library, Phoenix in tow. Red eyes drifted behind her, a small grin placed across her face. She tossed her red bangs out of her face and skipped along down the street.

indentShe stopped for a moment, and looked back at Phoenix. "The library is right up ahead. I haven't gotten a chance to really search through it because it was dark by the time I found it last time. I hadn't had any other chances since. There's a huge fireplace though! We can start a fire! It's getting kind of cold out anyway!" she grinned happily, tail wagging back and forth behind her. There was a fireplace in the the Land of Wuffluvers house and Faolin was going to start going out and collecting wood. She had seen many pictures in books of humans cutting down trees to burn the wood to keep the fire going.

indentIt was still quite early in the day, mid-morning. They had traveled swiftly to reach their destination. She leapt up the steps in a couple bounds, the Library was enormous. It had awed her in such a way she could not explain. She waited for Phoenix at the door, running her fingers over the finely ingrained wood.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread