Close your eyes
[html]

I <3 Phoenix. Hehe.

indentShe had tried to reassure him that nothing would happen to his pack while she was gone. They had strong, able bodied wolves in the Place of Lightning and Thunder, so why couldn't they hold off on their own for a few hours. Phoenix needed the break, she could feel his stress pulsing through her own blood, and she did not need to be an empath to feel that, unfortunately. He was so worried about his daughter gone missing, and Faolin had hoped maybe she had somehow made it here. The girl had also put out that maybe she could be in the city and that on their way here they could do some searching around and possibly find her. Although, that little hope she had left for Phoenix was dwindling her thoughts quickly turned back to when Hybrid was younger, and he disappeared for quite a while, only to follow her back after she had killed their father. He had survived. Maybe someone adopted her too?

indentFao' did not care if Phoenix wanted to confide in her or not. She just wanted to make sure he knew she was there for him when and if he would need her. She knew the toll the stress of being a leader came out on Gabriel and she tried to help him as best as she could. Shaking her head, Faolin smiled at Phoenix and watched as he quickly bounded up the steps to her side. He was much bigger than she was. Faolin was small, she was short and her physique was muscular, but not to the point where she had muscles bulging out everywhere. She felt like a puppy next to a big adult when she stood next to Phoenix.

indentFaolin nodded at his idea. "Yeah, I guess we could," she placed her hand on the handle for the door and yanked it open. The hinges on the large door creaked and groaned. The library she guessed was seldom used by wolves as much as it had been by humans. She stepped in before Phoenix to have a quick look around. It was as much the same as it had always been, she had not been here in a few weeks. Dust was settled everywhere, as she walked through she kicked up a bit in places. Her tail brushed back and forth behind her, excited to finally come here like they had planned what seemed like AGES ago.

indentFaolin turned around to watch Phoenix come through the door behind her. "It's beautiful! Where should we start? We could pick a couple and I could read them out loud, then we can pick a few easier books for you to read to me. We have all day remember!" She tilted her head to the side in question. Her over-sized ears perked up high on her head. She brushed her hair out of her face and turned back around to look at the library, a finger held up to her lips and her other arm crossed over her chest. Where to start, she thought.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread